xtameembb
Member-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
Silksong Act 2 Walkthrough: Grand Gate to Grand Mother Silk
Once Hornet puts the Last Judge down for a dirt nap at the end of Act 1, the camera swings up to the Citadel like a nosy neighbor craning over a fence. Act 2 of Hollow Knight: Silksong is where the training wheels come off, the map opens up, and players are handed a grappling hook with…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong Roach Guts Guide: A Disgustingly Fast and Safe Route
In the damp, decaying alleys of Sinner’s Road, a strange little errand waits for any Hollow Knight: Silksong player brave enough to chat with two very hungry NPCs. Benjin and Crull have developed what can only be described as an enthusiastic taste for questionable…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
I Claimed the Heart of Might in Silksong: My Coral Tower Route
In my 2026 playthrough of Hollow Knight: Silksong, I quickly realized that the Abyss cannot be survived without proper protection. That forced me to hunt down three ancient hearts from mighty warriors. The first one I decided to claim was the Heart of Might, also known as the…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
Team Cherry’s Booby-Trapped Bench in Silksong Is Pure Peak Trolling
I’m going to say something that sounds unhinged: I am not even mad about the bench that killed me. Well, maybe I’m a little mad, but honestly, it’s the kind of nasty trick I should have seen coming from Team Cherry. In Hollow Knight: Silksong, benches are supposed to be your…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong — Surviving The Mist, Beating Phantom, and Unlocking Parry
I’m not going to sugarcoat it: Bilewater is one of the most unpleasant stretches of Pharloom I’ve dragged myself through, and the first time I stepped into The Mist, I immediately regretted my curiosity. But after enough deaths, enough Wraith screeches, and…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
Hollow Knight vs Silksong: My Honest Verdict After Finishing Both
I won’t pretend I was calm when Hollow Knight: Silksong finally landed on my PC. After waiting what felt like an eternity, I dove in, and yeah, it rocketed up the Steam charts for a reason. But the question I kept hearing from friends, and the one I kept asking myself, was simple:…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
The M81 McLaren Mustang: Ten Built, But Its Legacy Roared Beyond Numbers
When people think of McLaren, their minds usually jump to Formula 1 or mid-engine supercars like the F1 and 720S. But back in 1980, McLaren Engines in Michigan helped Ford build one of the strangest and rarest pony cars ever to wear a Mustang badge. Ford wanted to shake…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
I Waited Until 2026 to Play Hades 2, and It Was Worth It
I still remember the exact moment I decided to stop playing Hades 2. It wasn’t because I wasn’t enjoying it—far from it. Supergiant’s first sequel tore through my expectations like a fully upgraded Aspect of Pan. But after roughly 12 hours in early access, I hit a wall: not a difficulty…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
Silksong Tools Tier List: Ranking All 59 Tools in 2026
Silksong’s tool system can feel overwhelming at first, but it is also one of the most flexible parts of Hornet’s journey through Pharloom. There are 59 Tools in Silksong, not including Ancestral Arts and other abilities she picks up along the way. Tools are split into three colors, and…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
Choral Chambers Guide: Finding the Map and Best Rewards
Choral Chambers in Hollow Knight: Silksong is not the cruelest slice of Pharloom, but it has a special talent for making a player feel gloriously lost. One moment they are pogoing off a bell like a tiny, needle-wielding maestro; the next they are staring at the same rectangular room for…
- Load More
