by
  • Why Silksong’s Enemy Gauntlets Fix a Classic Soulslike Flaw

    Like many players, I came to Hollow Knight: Silksong expecting a masterclass in metroidvania design. I got that, but I also got a game that understands something most soulslikes overlook. Silksong is defined by constant backtracking, powerful movement abilities, and steady,…

    Read more

  • Hollow Knight: Silksong Fine Pins Quest: My Fast Farming Guide

    Have you ever spent an entire evening chasing a random drop in Hollow Knight: Silksong, only to watch your prize tumble into a spike pit? That was me with the Fine Pins quest in 2026. As a wanderer in Pharloom, I thought I had seen every annoying enemy the Citadel could throw at…

    Read more

  • Silksong Guide: How to Open the Ornate Lock and Beat The Unravelled

    As of 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong continues to reward curious players who stray from the critical path, and few optional secrets are as easy to miss as the ornate lock mechanism hidden inside Whiteward. The device sits behind a keyhole, silent and unexplained, during Act…

    Read more

  • How I Found and Used the Snare Setter in Hollow Knight: Silksong

    I almost missed the Snare Setter on my first journey through Hollow Knight: Silksong. It is a Red Tool hidden inside Weavenest Atla, an area east of Moss Grotto, and the route only opens after you have the Needolin and the Faydown Cloak. Because that means backtracking with…

    Read more

  • How I Reached the Memorium in Silksong: Map Location and Route Guide

    Hey, fellow Hornet fans! If you are lost in the Citadel and keep hearing about a mysterious place called the Memorium, I have got you covered. I spent way too many hours wandering the lower corridors of Hollow Knight: Silksong before I finally figured out the exact route, and…

    Read more

  • Silksong Speedruns: How Runners Are Breaking the Game in 2026

    I still remember the first time I booted up Hollow Knight: Silksong. The gorgeous hand-drawn art, the haunting music, and the brutal difficulty that made me question my sanity. That was back in 2025, and nearly a year later, I’m still slowly making my way through the game, dying to…

    Read more

  • Hollow Knight: Silksong – All Four Bilewater Bench Locations Revealed

    As of 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Bilewater remains one of the most punishing and labyrinthine regions in Team Cherry’s sequel. The area is defined by toxic pools, cramped corridors, and relentless enemies, making every bench a vital lifeline. Bilewater contains four…

    Read more

  • Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Traversal Revolution: A Masterclass in Fluid Metroidvania Movement

    Hollow Knight: Silksong has finally arrived, and for many, it was well worth the wait. Team Cherry’s sophomore release takes the best elements of the original Hollow Knight and remixes them in clever, effective, and nuanced ways. It is not merely more…

    Read more

  • My Painful Quest for Plasmium in Silksong (And How You Can Do It Too)

    So, you’ve bumped into Alchemist Zylotol in the Wormways, huh? Yeah, that weird bug with the scientific vibes. He wants Plasmium, and he’s not exactly handing out a treasure map. I remember my first run—got lost in those winding tunnels for like an hour. But fear not, fellow…

    Read more

  • How I Beat Groal the Great in Silksong: A Painful 2026 Guide

    As a veteran Silksong player, I thought I had faced every nightmare the game could throw at me. Then I met Groal the Great. This giant frog boss, hidden high above the foul tunnels of Bilewater, is not just a test of skill—it’s a test of patience. In 2026, with the game’s community…

    Read more

  • Load More