xtameembb
Member-
xtameembb posted an update 2 days ago
How I Beat Groal the Great in Silksong: A Painful 2026 Guide
As a veteran Silksong player, I thought I had faced every nightmare the game could throw at me. Then I met Groal the Great. This giant frog boss, hidden high above the foul tunnels of Bilewater, is not just a test of skill—it’s a test of patience. In 2026, with the game’s community…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 days ago
Silksong: How to Beat Disgraced Chef Lugoli
In the sprawling world of Hollow Knight: Silksong, players will encounter all sorts of grotesque and challenging bosses. Among them is Disgraced Chef Lugoli, a foul-mouthed culinary disaster who has taken up residence in Sinner’s Road. Some might fancy themselves a home chef, but Lugoli takes…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 days ago
Nintendo Direct September 2025: Silksong, Metroid Prime 4, and More
The gaming community was electrified when Nintendo officially confirmed a Nintendo Direct showcase for September 12, 2025, at 9 a.m. ET. The 60-minute presentation was scheduled just one day before Mario’s 40th anniversary, leading many to expect at least one…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 days ago
Silksong Trobbio Boss Guide: How I Beat The Stage’s Theatrical Menace
I’ll be honest: I almost skipped Trobbio. In 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Act 2 is still packed with mandatory horrors, and an optional performer in The Stage felt like a vanity fight. But after finally cracking open the Stage Door above the Grand Bellway, I understood…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 days ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Quest Journal Is the RPG Hand-Holding Purists Secretly Needed
In 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong is no longer a mythical sequel whispered about in forums. It is a real, sprawling, bug-infested triumph, and it has committed a crime that would make a certain kind of purist clutch their controller: it added a quest…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 days ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong’s 10 Hardest Bosses, Ranked by a Masochist
I have a confession: I am not good at Hollow Knight: Silksong. I am stubborn, though. I have spent dozens of hours getting humbled by its platforming, its map, and its bosses. And as of 2026, after several post-launch patches, the hardest fights still feel like they were…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 days ago
Silksong Courier’s Ration Delivery: My No-Hit Route Through Pharloom
Deliveries in Hollow Knight: Silksong are absolutely brutal, and the Courier’s Ration run is the one that made me want to throw my controller across the room. You are not just fighting bosses or arena battles; you are racing a timer while trying to keep fragile cargo from…
-
xtameembb posted an update 3 days ago
Silksong’s Silkless Co-op Mod: A Shared Journey in 2026
In 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong still feels like a beautiful, brutal secret. You wake in Pharloom with no map, no compass, and no kind voice telling you where to go. The game wants you to be lost. It wants you to earn every inch of ground. For many players, that solitude is the whole…
-
xtameembb posted an update 3 days ago
Silksong’s Most Infuriating Bugs: A 2026 Survivor’s Guide to Pharloom’s Worst Pests
Hollow Knight: Silksong has been out for a while by 2026, and its reputation as a punishing metroidvania has only hardened. Players still expect a few bugs in a game about bugs, but Team Cherry’s sequel delivers an overwhelming swarm of them. Not…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 days ago
Elden Ring Nightreign Patch Paves the Way for The Forsaken Hollows
In December 2025, FromSoftware rolled out a new patch for Elden Ring Nightreign, and it landed like a courier carrying both gifts and repairs. The timing was no accident: The Forsaken Hollows, Nightreign’s first proper, named DLC, was set to arrive on December 4, bringing…
- Load More
