xtameembb
Member-
xtameembb posted an update 4 days ago
How I Finally Reached Act 3 in Hollow Knight: Silksong
I thought I was finished. I had beaten Grand Mother Silk, watched her power bind, and saw Pharloom wrapped in a nest of tangled threads. Beautiful, poetic, and apparently not the ending. In 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong still hides a whole third act behind a quest that barely announces…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 days ago
Hornet vs The Knight: Why Silksong’s Hero Outshines the Silent Vessel
In the sprawling, insectoid world of Hollow Knight, a small, silent knight once captured the hearts of millions. But now, in 2026, the spotlight has shifted to a different hero: Hornet, the princess-protector of Hallownest, who takes center stage in Hollow Knight: Silksong.…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 days ago
1965 Shelby 427 Cobra: The V8 Roadster That Redefined 1960s Performance
In the 1960s, American muscle cars were built for straight-line violence. Big V8s, two-door coupes, and quarter-mile bragging rights were the order of the day. Yet one machine refused to follow the usual script. The 1965 Shelby 427 Cobra took the delicate shape of a…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 days ago
Silksong Guide: How to Get the Scuttlebrace Tool and Use Its Spider-Like Retreat
In the expansive world of Hollow Knight: Silksong, players must explore every corner to find powerful tools that aid Hornet in her journey. One such tool, the Scuttlebrace, is a unique yellow tool that grants a rapid retreat ability, mimicking the movement of…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 days ago
Silksong Survival Guide: Essential Tips for Hornet’s Deadly Pilgrimage
The moment Hornet set foot in the mossy ruins of Pharloom, she knew this pilgrimage would be nothing like her previous adventures. The Knight’s steady, soul‑driven journey was a distant memory. Here, speed was everything, and Silk—precious, volatile Silk—was the currency of…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 days ago
Elden Ring Nightreign Patch 1.03.1 Expands Deep of Night and Fixes Hundreds of Bugs
As a longtime Nightfarer, I booted up Elden Ring: Nightreign the moment I saw FromSoftware had deployed patch 1.03.1 across all platforms. The update is not just a routine maintenance drop. For anyone who owns The Forsaken Hollows DLC, it pours fresh content…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 days ago
Silksong’s Nerfs: I’m Dying on the Moorwing and Sister Splinter Hill
In 2026, I am still trapped in a love/hate relationship with Hollow Knight: Silksong. I waited seven years for this sequel. I sharpened my needle, practiced my pogo, and convinced myself I would be ready. Then Pharloom looked at me, laughed, and threw a flying bug at my face.…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 days ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong’s PlayStation Platinum Is Missing Two Brutal Trophies
As someone who has thrown myself against Hollow Knight: Silksong’s bosses more times than I care to admit, I almost dropped my controller when I saw the trophy comparisons this week. The PlayStation version is effectively a lighthouse with its two most blinding…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 days ago
Conquering High Halls: A Pilgrim’s Guide to Silksong’s Deadliest Gauntlet
The pilgrim had heard the stories long before she ever laid eyes on the golden rings of High Halls. Every hall in Pharloom carries a song, the old travelers said, and the High Halls carry the cruelest one of all — a melody stitched together from spinning rings,…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 days ago
Mister Mushroom Returns: All 7 Locations In Hollow Knight: Silksong
Somewhere out there, in the damp and the dark, a fungus is waiting to deliver cryptic nonsense to anyone curious enough to listen. Yes, the Mushroom Man is back in Hollow Knight: Silksong, and veteran players who once tore their hair out chasing the Passing Of The Age…
- Load More
