xtameembb
Member-
xtameembb posted an update 5 days ago
My Abyss Survival Guide in Silksong: Map, Entry, and Escape
As a die-hard Hollow Knight fan, I dove headfirst into Silksong’s Act 3 the moment I unlocked it. And let me tell you, the Abyss is no joke. This pitch-black nightmare will test your patience, but the rewards are worth it. Here’s my personal account of finding the Abyss map, reaching…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 days ago
How I Accidentally Locked Myself Out of Silksong’s Best Co-Op Boss Fight
I’ve been playing Hollow Knight: Silksong since it launched, and like many of you, I tried to go in as blind as possible. No guides, no spoilers—just me, Hornet, and the vast, bug-filled world of Pharloom. But you know what? That approach bit me in the rear. I made a couple…
-
xtameembb posted an update 6 days ago
Hollow Knight’s Review Shift After Silksong: A Storm in a Teacup?
In the quiet aftermath of 2025, as 2026 rolls on, Hollow Knight remains one of indie gaming’s crown jewels. Eight years after its release, the game has earned nearly 440,000 positive Steam reviews and fewer than 14,000 negative ones. That ratio is the stuff of legend. But…
-
xtameembb posted an update 6 days ago
Sinner’s Road Survival Guide: I Got Bullied by Bugs and Found Styx
Ah, Sinner’s Road. In 2026, I still wake up in a cold sweat thinking about its water. This optional slice of upper Greymoor is Hollow Knight: Silksong’s way of asking, ‘Do you enjoy being miserable, or do you just tolerate it?’ It is also an alternate route to Act Two, which…
-
xtameembb posted an update 6 days ago
Hand-Drawn Indie Games That Make 3D Look Like It Needs a Nap
The video game industry has spent decades chasing photorealism, but indie developers keep casually proving that a hand-drawn line can be more expressive than a million polygons. In 2026, the conversation is still dominated by Hollow Knight: Silksong, which arrived after years of…
-
xtameembb posted an update 6 days ago
Silksong: How I Opened That Ornate Clamp (And Why You Can Chill)
Hello, fellow bug with a needle and a questionable sense of direction. I am here to tell you about the time I found an old diving bell in Deep Docks, read the words ‘Its door is shut tight by an ornate clamp,’ and proceeded to lose my mind for a solid hour. If you are searching…
-
xtameembb posted an update 6 days ago
My Epic Quest for Silk Soar: Unlocking the Super Jump in Silksong
I still remember the first time I stared up at a seemingly unreachable ledge in Hollow Knight: Silksong. The Abyss loomed above me, its dark tendrils mocking my feeble jumps. I had no idea that the key to breaking free lay in an Ancestral Art called Silk Soar—the Super Jump that…
-
xtameembb posted an update 6 days ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong Wormways Guide: Maps, NPCs, Collectibles, and Wishes
In 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong continues to reward meticulous exploration, and the Wormways remains one of the earliest optional regions that can dramatically shape a playthrough. These dark, worm-infested tunnels sit between the Moss Grotto and the upper reaches of…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
Lifting the Silken Curse: My Journey Through Bellhart in Silksong
As a seasoned Hollow Knight veteran, I dove into Hollow Knight: Silksong expecting a challenge. But nothing prepared me for the eerie sight of Bellhart, where every resident and pilgrim bug was strung up by silken threads. 🕸️ My attacks did nothing to free them, and my quest…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong Map Guide – All 28 Maps and How to Get Them
Hey there, fellow wanderer! Have you ever found yourself lost in the twisting corridors of Pharloom, wishing you had a map? I know I have. In Hollow Knight: Silksong, there are 28 maps to collect, and let me tell you, they make all the difference. Whether you’re buying from…
- Load More
