xtameembb
Member-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong Map Guide – All 28 Maps and How to Get Them
Hey there, fellow wanderer! Have you ever found yourself lost in the twisting corridors of Pharloom, wishing you had a map? I know I have. In Hollow Knight: Silksong, there are 28 maps to collect, and let me tell you, they make all the difference. Whether you’re buying from…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
Silksong’s Multibinder: Is This 880-Rosary Tool Worth It in 2026?
I’ve been grinding through Pharloom since Hollow Knight: Silksong launched, and I still see folks in chat asking the same question: is the Multibinder worth 880 Rosaries? After testing it in multiple boss fights and defensive builds, I can say it’s not a no-brainer. It’s a blue…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
Borderlands 4 in 2026: Was It Really the Best Looter Shooter?
I still remember my first trip to Pandora. The guns, the jokes, the endless loot. Now it’s 2026, and Borderlands 4 has been out for a while. When the reviews first dropped in September 2025, they were overwhelmingly positive. Metacritic: 84. Open Critic: 87. That’s a clear step up…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
After Silksong, Hollow Knight Fans Need New Hopes
The Nintendo Direct was once a stage for a very specific kind of heartbreak. For seven years, Hollow Knight fans tuned in with the same desperate hope: maybe this time, Silksong. Maybe this time, Hornet would appear. Maybe this time, Team Cherry would end the silence. In 2025, that hope was…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
My Quest for Rune Rage in Silksong: Beating the First Sinner
I’ll be honest with you: when I first set foot in Pharloom, I thought I had seen it all. But Silksong has a way of throwing curveballs. The Rune Rage skill? It’s a real game-changer, but getting it is no walk in the park. So grab your needle, because I’m about to walk you through…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
Hollow Knight Silksong: Balm for the Wounded Quest Guide for 2026
In 2026, Hollow Knight Silksong remains a maze of secrets, and the Balm for the Wounded quest is one of its most easily missed errands. This Act 2 side quest sends Hornet into Whiteward to find Sherma, a resident who has vanished from Songclave. For completionists chasing 100%,…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
Silksong: A Brutal, Beautiful Homecoming After Seven Years
Almost seven years. That’s how long I waited for Silksong. When it finally dropped in 2026, I felt a mix of excitement and dread. After all, Hollow Knight built a legacy that’s hard to follow. But Silksong isn’t just more Hollow Knight. It’s a different beast entirely—one that throws you…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
Roach Guts Quest in Silksong: My 2026 Guide to Crull, Benjin, and Tacks
Hey, fellow Hallownest wanderer! 🐛 It’s 2026, and I’m still hopelessly addicted to Hollow Knight: Silksong. If you’re stuck in Sinner’s Road, you’ve probably met Crull and Benjin, the two quirky bugs who want you to hunt down 10 Muckroaches. I remember my first run—I died…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
Upcoming Horror Games in 2026 That Could Outshine Resident Evil Requiem
The Resident Evil series has served as the gold standard in survival horror for decades, and with Resident Evil Requiem looming on the horizon, it’s clear that Capcom isn’t slowing down anytime soon. But while the hype surrounding the next undead chapter in this…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
How I Unlocked Jubilana: The Wandering Merchant Wish in Silksong
I still remember the moment I dropped into Choral Chambers in Hollow Knight: Silksong. It was 2026, long after the game’s release, and I was replaying Act Two on a fresh save. The golden halls hummed with danger, my needle felt under-upgraded, and I had one stubborn goal:…
- Load More
