xtameembb
Member-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
Silksong’s Difficulty Debate: Why Mods And Assist Modes Make Hard Games Better
When Hollow Knight: Silksong finally arrived in 2025, it did not simply meet expectations. It crushed them under a hail of spikes, winged beasts, and bosses that refused to forgive. By 2026, the game remains a beautiful, brutal landmark. One particular player,…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
I’m Still Stuck In Greymoor While Silksong Speedrunners Beat It In 77 Minutes
It is 2026, and I have a confession: I am not a speedrunner. I am a normal player. I put my trousers on one leg at a time, I panic when a boss does a new move, and I have spent more time in Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Greymoor than I care to admit. While I was busy…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
Borderlands 4 Reviews: A Redemption Arc or a Safe Bet?
I’ve been a Borderlands fan since the original, and like many of you, I was left feeling a bit… underwhelmed by Borderlands 3. The humor felt forced, the villains were annoying, and the story just didn’t land. So when Borderlands 4 was announced, I was cautiously optimistic. Now that…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
My Painful Journey Through Silksong’s High Halls to the Conductor’s Melody
As I neared the end of Hollow Knight: Silksong, I found myself chasing the last of the three melodies needed to reach The Cradle. And of course, it was the Conductor’s Melody that stood between me and the finale. Getting there meant surviving the High Halls and one of…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong Guides That Saved My Shell in 2026
I still remember telling everyone I’d mastered Hollow Knight. Then Hollow Knight: Silksong came along in 2025, and by 2026 it has officially become my favorite kind of humiliation. This game is a thrilling follow-up to the indie smash, but it is also a much tougher evolution of the…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
A Hornet’s Guide to Every Simple Key in Silksong
I still remember the first time I saw a Simple Lock in Hollow Knight: Silksong. It was a smug little door in the Deep Docks, and I had no key. I had Rosaries, a needle, and a bad attitude, but none of that mattered. What good is a key if you forget where the lock is? And what good is a lock if…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong Twisted Bud Quest Guide: From Crying Bud to Witch Crest
In the sprawling world of Hollow Knight: Silksong, few side quests are as bizarre and unsettling as the one involving the Twisted Bud. This living, crying item—yes, it actually cries every time the player opens their inventory, map, or quest log—sets off a chain of…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
How I Triggered the Trail’s End Quest in Silksong: A Player’s Guide
I still remember the frustration of wandering through Bellhart’s Wish Board, staring at empty slots, wondering why Shakra’s plea for help never showed up. But after hours of trial and error, I finally triggered the Trail’s End quest in Hollow Knight: Silksong — and let me tell…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
How I Beat Lumble the Lucky’s Dice Game Every Time in Silksong
Silksong is hard. Water is wet. The sky is blue. And I, a simple gamer with the reflexes of a sleepy grub, spent my first week getting absolutely folded by bugs that looked like they belonged in a plushie collection. Team Cherry even nerfed some early-game bosses after…
-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
Hell is Us: The Great Game That 2025 Buried (And I’m Still Sad About It)
Ever shown up to a party only to realize you’re wearing the same outfit as the host, but the host is a literal rockstar and everyone is screaming their name? That’s basically Hell is Us in 2025. I played it, I loved it, and then I watched Hollow Knight: Silksong drop on…
- Load More
