by
  • Silksong’s First Patch Nerfed Two Bosses, But Pharloom Still Wants Me Dead

    I still remember the first time I stepped into Pharloom. It was 2025, the year Hollow Knight: Silksong finally launched, and I thought I was ready. I had beaten Hollow Knight. I had beaten its Pantheons. I had convinced myself that I understood Team Cherry’s language…

    Read more

  • Silksong Guide: How I Found the Blasted Steps Map Before Act 1’s End

    After I defeated the Widow in Bellhart, I believed the worst was behind me. I was wrong. The next area in Hollow Knight: Silksong, Blasted Steps, greeted me with a howling desert of ravenous sand worms and wind that turned every jump into a gamble. In 2026, this biome…

    Read more

  • Silksong Fast Travel in 2026: Every Bellway and Ventrica

    Hornet’s legs were never meant for endless walking. In the opening hours of Silksong, she dragged herself through Bone Bottom, her needle clicking against damp stone, until a low bell hummed somewhere below. That bell was the first Bellway—a fast travel system that would soon turn her…

    Read more

  • Silksong Gave Me the Itch: 8 3D Games I’m Playing in 2026

    Hello, my name is a person who has spent an unreasonable amount of time staring at a bug with a needle. It is 2026, and Hollow Knight: Silksong is no longer the shiny new obsession — it is the comfortable old obsession I refuse to put down. Team Cherry’s sequel tore through review…

    Read more

  • McDonald’s China’s Black Myth: Wukong Mid-Autumn Feast Still Wows Fans in 2026

    McDonald’s China turned the 2025 Mid-Autumn Festival into a gamer’s dream, partnering with Game Science’s Black Myth: Wukong for a limited-time campaign that blended mooncakes, merchandise, and Monkey King mythology. More than a year later, as 2026 unfolds, the…

    Read more

  • Silksong Guide: Reaching Wisp Thicket and Defeating Father of the Flame

    As of 2026, Wisp Thicket remains one of Hollow Knight: Silksong’s most talked-about side destinations, a lantern-lit appendix to Greymoor that only opens after the player has pushed deep into the second act. It is not a place Hornet can simply stumble into during an…

    Read more

  • My First-Person Feast: Completing Great Taste of Pharloom in Silksong

    I thought upgrading Hornet’s needle in Hollow Knight: Silksong would be as simple as sharpening a pencil. Then I met Loyal Mergwin in the Pharloom Citadel, and he turned a blacksmith’s errand into a cross-continental tasting menu. In 2026, after many patches and…

    Read more

  • Silksong Twisted Bud Quest Guide: Remove Parasite and Get Witch Crest

    In the sprawling, perilous world of Silksong, few quests are as infamous as the Twisted Bud chain. This seemingly innocuous item, once picked up, sets off a series of events that can leave Hornet infested with a parasite, stripping away her core abilities. But for those…

    Read more

  • How To Buy A Home In Hollow Knight: Silksong (And Why It Costs So Many Rosaries)

    Pharloom is not a home. It is a hostile, bug-infested obstacle course with benches that look like they were assembled by a blind carpenter. In Hollow Knight: Silksong, Hornet is a traveller, a wandering knight, a creature of perpetual motion. Rest is a bench.…

    Read more

  • How I Became a Homeowner in Hollow Knight: Silksong (And You Can Too)

    Listen, I’ve spent countless hours in Pharloom, dodging spiked balls and getting my silk handed to me by giant bugs. But nothing—and I mean nothing—prepared me for the sheer domestic bliss of owning a Bellhome. It’s like finding a warm cup of tea in a hurricane of hostility.…

    Read more

  • Load More