xtameembb
Member-
xtameembb posted an update a week ago
Silksong Curveclaw Guide: Hunter’s March Secret Vendor and Act 2 Backup Route
As of 2026, I have replayed Hollow Knight: Silksong enough times to treat Pharloom like a second home, and the Curveclaw is still one of the most satisfying tools I can slot into a crest. It is not a flashy ultimate ability; it is a small, arched sharpbone that I…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong Wailing Mother Quest Guide: Track and Defeat the Broodmother
Wishwall quests in Hollow Knight: Silksong have given players a reason to revisit Pharloom’s safe areas long after the main path has moved on. Among these requests, the Wailing Mother quest stands out as a Grand Hunt that blends investigation, platforming, and…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
Silksong Guide: How to Reach Weavenest Atla and Find Its Map
How to Reach Weavenest Atla in SilksongWeavenest Atla is a hidden area in Hollow Knight: Silksong that many players see within the first hour of play, yet cannot enter until the end of Act 1. Its entrance is a large weaver-shaped door in Moss Grotto, visible from the early game…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
Silksong’s No Double Damage Mod Is a Beautiful Trap
Let me start with a confession: I am not a masochist. At least, I did not think I was until I stumbled across a mod for Hollow Knight: Silksong called No Double Damage (But better). If you have spent any time in Pharloom since the game launched back in 2025, you already know the debate.…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
Silksong: How Long to Beat It Without Crying (Too Much)
I’ve been playing Hollow Knight: Silksong since it dropped, and let me tell you, this game is a time vortex. One minute you’re casually exploring a mossy cave, the next you’ve lost an entire weekend to a boss that looks like an angry pillow. But how long does it actually take to beat?…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
The Last 455: Why Pontiac’s 1976 Trans Am Still Steals My Heart in 2026
I still remember the first time I heard a 1976 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 455 HO wake up. It was not a polite little starter motor whine. It was a deep, rattling, carb-fed growl that made the windows in my garage buzz. That was five years ago, and now in 2026, that memory…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
How Many Acts Are in Hollow Knight: Silksong and How Long to Beat It?
Hollow Knight: Silksong can feel surprisingly gentle during its first hour. Hornet tumbles into Moss Grotto, a green and peaceful region populated by harmless caterpillars and slow-moving flying bugs. But that sense of safety is temporary. If a player chooses to enter Hunter’s…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
How to Snag the Architect Key in Silksong (and Not Die Trying)
So, you’ve made it to Act 2 of Silksong, and you’ve heard whispers about a fancy new Crest that lets you craft tools mid-combat like some kind of silk-powered MacGyver. That’s the Architect Crest, and to get it, you first need the Architect Key. I spent an embarrassing amount of…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
Silksong’s Secret Nerfs Are Proof Team Cherry Has a Heart
After seven years of waiting, I finally sat down with Hollow Knight: Silksong in 2026, and my hands were sweating before the title screen even finished glowing. Seven years! I have changed jobs twice, my houseplants have died and been replaced, and yet Hornet still fights like she…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 weeks ago
Silksong’s Secret Nerfs Are Proof Team Cherry Has a Heart
After seven years of waiting, I finally sat down with Hollow Knight: Silksong in 2026, and my hands were sweating before the title screen even finished glowing. Seven years! I have changed jobs twice, my houseplants have died and been replaced, and yet Hornet still fights like she…
- Load More
