by
  • Silksong’s Passing of the Age: How I Found Every Mister Mushroom Location

    I still remember the exact moment I stumbled into the Passing of the Age quest in Hollow Knight: Silksong. I was deep in the Putrified Ducts, roaming east of Fleatopia, when a faint golden glow caught my eye. At first I thought it was just another piece of environmental…

    Read more

  • How to Unlock All 11 Ancestral Arts in Hollow Knight: Silksong

    In Hollow Knight: Silksong, Hornet’s journey through the kingdom of Pharloom introduces a layered progression system built around Ancestral Arts. These permanent abilities are distinct from the six equippable Silk Skills found in the Tools menu. While Silk Skills offer…

    Read more

  • How I Unlocked Every Major Ability in Hollow Knight: Silksong

    I have spent the last few weeks digging into Hollow Knight: Silksong, and I can tell you that exploration is both freeing and quietly locked behind some crucial upgrades. If you are used to Metroidvania rules, you know the drill: you wander, hit a dead end, and realize you need…

    Read more

  • Where to Find the Grand Gate Map in Hollow Knight: Silksong

    Hornet’s journey in Hollow Knight: Silksong reaches a significant turning point after the Blasted Steps and the Last Judge fall behind her. The Grand Gate is not just a colossal architectural barrier; it is the threshold into the Choral Chambers and the official entry point to Act II.…

    Read more

  • Where Hollow Knight: Silksong DLC Could Go Next

    In 2026, Team Cherry has remained quiet about exactly how Hollow Knight: Silksong will be supported after launch, but the studio’s stated plan to keep expanding the game for years has left fans poring over the possibilities. Months after release, players have had time to finish their…

    Read more

  • How to Get the Pale Nails Skill in Silksong Without Losing Your Mind

    Let me paint you a picture.

    It is 2026, and I just spent two hours bouncing around Pharloom like a sugar-fueled acrobat. My target? The Pale Nails Silk Skill. My problem? The game refused to put a neon sign over The Cradle, so I had to earn this shiny little murder projectile…

    Read more

  • How to Unlock Silksong’s Hidden Act 3 Without Missing 25% of the Game

    Most players who roll credits in Hollow Knight: Silksong probably pat themselves on the back, believing they’ve seen everything Pharloom has to offer. Then the save file sits there, quietly judging them. The truth? They may have only finished about 75% of the game. Team Cherry…

    Read more

  • How to Reach Heart of the Wild and Claim the Hunter’s Heart in Silksong

    Hornet’s journey through Act 3 of Hollow Knight: Silksong is a hidden extra gameplay layer that only begins after players select a specific ending. Far from a simple epilogue, this route packs a surprising amount of story and combat, and one of its most demanding objectives…

    Read more

  • How to Complete the Lost Merchant Quest in Hollow Knight: Silksong

    Any Hollow Knight: Silksong fan worth their salt knows that exploration is the bread and butter of the game. But every so often, a side quest crops up that makes even the most seasoned players scratch their heads. Enter the Lost Merchant quest, where Jubilana decides to…

    Read more

  • The Most Punishing Mechanics in Modern Hard Games

    As of 2026, the conversation around difficult video games has only grown louder. Fans who grew up with the brutal NES era remember how challenging titles like Battletoads, Ninja Gaiden, and even Super Mario Bros. could be. Back then, that difficulty was often seen as a frustrating…

    Read more

  • Load More