by
  • The Co-op Horizon Is Calling Me After Falling Hard for Split Fiction

    I have spent a large portion of 2025 glued to my couch with a controller in hand, and I can honestly say that Split Fiction ruined me in the best possible way. It was that rare title where the split-screen action felt cinematic, the storytelling hit every emotional beat, and…

    Read more

  • My Complete Memory Locket Hunt in Hollow Knight: Silksong

    When I set out to collect all 20 Memory Lockets in Hollow Knight: Silksong, I thought it would be a short side errand. A few hours later, I was deep in hidden alcoves, breaking cocoons in Bilewater and juggling Rosaries at three different vendors. Memory Lockets are the key to…

    Read more

  • How Hollow Knight Silksong’s 0.1% Achievements Broke and Rebuilt Me in 2026

    I never thought a game about a tiny bug princess with a needle could make me question my existence. But here I am, deep into 2026, still replaying Hollow Knight: Silksong like it is a personal grudge. The latest balance patch has certainly softened some of the early…

    Read more

  • Silksong’s Shadow Drop and Its Ripple Effects on the Indie Game Scene

    In September 2025, the long-awaited release of Hollow Knight: Silksong sent shockwaves through the gaming industry, igniting celebration among fans while simultaneously stirring frustration among some independent developers. The creative director of the action-adventure…

    Read more

  • Where to Find All 3 Silk Hearts in Hollow Knight: Silksong

    Silk is the high-octane bug juice that keeps Hornet alive in Hollow Knight: Silksong. She burns it to heal, and she also burns it to pull off some seriously flashy offensive moves. The usual way to refill the meter is to land hits, which is great for aggressive players who treat every…

    Read more

  • Hell Is Us Director Calls Hollow Knight: Silksong Shadow Drop ‘A Little Callous’

    Here in 2026, I still remember the collective whiplash on August 21, 2025, when Team Cherry finally pulled back the curtain on Hollow Knight: Silksong. The announcement of a September 4, 2025 release date hit like a well-placed nail bounce in Greenpath. After years…

    Read more

  • Hollow Knight: Silksong Endings Guide: All 5 Finales I Unlocked

    I’ve been deep in Pharloom since the 2026 release, and after multiple clean saves I’ve now seen every unique finale Hollow Knight: Silksong has to offer. Team Cherry kept the original’s habit: one default ending you’ll find naturally, plus several alternatives that demand…

    Read more

  • Facing Shrine Guardian Seth: My Emotional Hollow Knight Silksong Boss Fight

    When I first dropped into the hidden corridor below Grand Gate in Hollow Knight: Silksong, I expected another silent guardian to throw itself at Hornet. Instead, Shrine Guardian Seth stopped, looked at me, and spoke. That small gesture changed everything. In 2026,…

    Read more

  • How to Get the Fractured Mask in Silksong

    In Hollow Knight: Silksong, Hornet can dodge, slash, and parkour through an entire kingdom, but even the nimblest protagonist occasionally eats a hit that feels like being swatted by a cathedral bell. That is where the Fractured Mask earns its keep. This blue Tool acts as a crunchy layer of insurance:…

    Read more

  • How I Returned to Act 1 and Unlocked Early Bellways in Silksong

    After I defeated the Last Judge and the Grand Gates finally creaked open, I expected to leave Act 1 behind cleanly. Instead, the floor collapsed into the Underworks, the elevator groaned and snapped, and I was stuck with no obvious way back. If you left unfinished quests in Act…

    Read more

  • Load More