by
  • Hollow Knight: Silksong Review: A Gorgeous, Punishing Metroidvania Triumph

    I still remember the first time I stepped into Hallownest…

    Five years later, Pharloom pulls me back with the same magnetic dread. Let me tell you, the wait was agonizing, but boy, was it worth it. Team Cherry, a tiny team that built both Hollow Knight and Silksong,…

    Read more

  • How I Finally Cheesed Groal the Great in Hollow Knight: Silksong

    Let me be real with you: Groal the Great is one of those bosses that made me question every life choice that led me to Bilewater. This big, grouchy lump lives in the top area of Bilewater, a swampy, dark corner of Pharloom that feels like it was designed by someone who really…

    Read more

  • How to Unlock Cross Stitch in Hollow Knight: Silksong (Without Losing Your Mind)

    Look, I’ll be straight with you: I spent a hot minute assuming Cross Stitch was just another fancy sewing term in Silksong. Then Phantom rinsed me so hard I started questioning my thumbs. If you want Hornet to parry like a boss and delete enemies with a…

    Read more

  • Deep Docks Duo: How to Find and Flatten Forebrothers Signis & Gron in Silksong

    The Deep Docks of Hollow Knight: Silksong have never exactly been a wellness retreat, but by 2026 the Forebrothers Signis & Gron have become the area’s fiery mic drop. The fight is a gorgeous two-boss ballet full of spears, lava falls, and the occasional flying…

    Read more

  • My Hunt for Silver Bells in Bellhart’s Tunnels

    Last week, in my 2026 run of Hollow Knight: Silksong, I stood before Bellhart’s Wishwall and accepted a Gather wish that sounded simple enough: find Silver Bells. The prompt mentioned tunnels above and below Bellhart, so I slid through one route, climbed out the far side, and found nothing. That…

    Read more

  • A Journey Through Silksong’s Cogwork Heart and the Second Sentinel’s Trial

    Deep beneath the metallic spires of Pharloom, Hornet’s journey turned away from the Citadel’s main halls and into the quiet machinery of the Cogwork Core. There, an unmarked questline waited like a half-remembered hymn. It began not with a dramatic call to arms, but…

    Read more

  • Silksong Eva Guide: Hunter Crest Upgrade, Sylphsong, and Entwined Trophy

    Hollow Knight: Silksong hides more secrets than a termite’s daydream, and as of 2026, Eva remains one of the most frequently missed NPCs in the game. Tucked inside a pod in Weavenest Atla, Eva initially appears as little more than a disembodied voice—easy to ignore if a…

    Read more

  • The 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 Concept Is the Quiet Kid with a Switchblade Grin

    I have a confession: I’ve always been the kind of car nut who gets weak-kneed for subtlety wrapped around a sucker punch. As an ordinary player with no garage full of Hemis, I appreciate a machine that doesn’t need to shout to rearrange your spine. That’s exactly…

    Read more

  • I Found Hollow Knight: Silksong’s First Extra Universal Tool Slot Early

    I’ll be straight with you: in Hollow Knight: Silksong, tools are the name of the game. I learned that the hard way in the Moss Grotto, juggling Hornet’s Compass and a few defensive Crests and still feeling like I was one slot short of a full kit. Then I stumbled onto…

    Read more

  • How to Defeat The Last Judge in Hollow Knight: Silksong

    Before Hornet can finally step beyond the towering Grand Gate and into the long-awaited Citadel, she must first overcome a monumental obstacle known as The Last Judge. This ancient arbiter has guarded the Blasted Steps for countless generations, turning away all who carry even a hint of…

    Read more

  • Load More