xtameembb
Member-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
I Visited the Hollow Knight: Silksong Exhibit and Discovered Pharloom’s Lost Secrets
I still remember the exact moment I stumbled out of Pharloom’s final chamber, controller trembling in my hands, a cocktail of awe and exhaustion washing over me. Hollow Knight: Silksong had finally consumed my life in the way only a true masterpiece can, and…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
8 Hollow Knight Characters I Need to See in Their Own Games by 2026
It’s 2026, and I’m still utterly consumed by the hauntingly beautiful world Team Cherry has built across Hollow Knight and its phenomenal sequel Silksong. Hallownest and Pharloom are brimming with so many memorable bugs that it almost feels criminal to leave their stories…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
Conquering the Bell-Eater: My Journey Through Silksong’s Beast in the Bells Quest
Silksong’s Pharloom is a labyrinth of silk and song, but nothing feels as liberating as the first time you hear the distant chime of a Bellway Station and know you can ride that resonant echo back to safety. Before you can unlock that freedom, however, you have…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
How Silksong Became Team Cherry’s Bloodborne in 2026
I still remember the moment it clicked. Not during a frantic boss fight or while navigating some impossible platforming gauntlet, but in a quiet, decaying corridor deep within the Citadel. The air was thick with something older than rot. It hummed with a dreadful curiosity—the same kind I last…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
Threading the Needle: How I Learned to Dance with Silksong’s Beautiful Brutality
I still remember the first time I crashed against the Citadel’s gates. Not the literal gates—those are a kindness—but the moment my fingers froze mid-air, my mind a shattered mosaic of frustration and awe. The boss before me, a towering creature with a bell like a…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
My Journey Accepting Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Brutal Soulslike Shift
I still remember the moment I finally launched Hollow Knight: Silksong in the spring of 2026. After years of waiting, the title screen felt surreal. Hornet stood poised, needle ready, and I whispered, “Welcome back, old friend.” Ten minutes later, I was dead. Then dead again.…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
Silksong’s Huntress Broodfeast Quest: How to Get All 60 Ingredients and the Longclaw Tool
If there’s one thing that drives a Hollow Knight: Silksong player up the wall, it’s a quest that points you in a direction and then immediately clams up. The Huntress’ “Broodfeast” mission is exactly that kind of head-scratcher. You’re told to gather 60…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
The Hidden Prisoner: Hornet’s Battle Against the First Sinner
Deep within the forgotten bowels of Pharloom, where light fears to tread and silence reigns supreme, a dark secret slumbered. Hornet had heard whispers—fragmented tales spun by frightened bugs—of a creature so dangerous it was locked away beyond the reach of even the most zealous…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
How Hornetu2019s Sapphic Ships Took Over the Silksong Fandom
Even a year after its surprise drop in 2025, Hollow Knight: Silksong continues to live rent-free in the minds of players everywhere. The long-awaited Metroidvania landed with barely a whisper of warning, yet it instantly dominated conversationsu2014and fan artistsu2019 canvases.…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
I Unlocked Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Most Brutal Achievements – Here’s How
Since I first stepped into the towering, silk-draped kingdom of Pharloom, Hollow Knight: Silksong has been a relentless test of reflexes, curiosity, and sheer will. Some games hand you trophies for just showing up. Not this one. The achievements here demand that you master…
- Load More
