xtameembb
Member-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
Prepping a Restomod for the Open Road: My 500-Mile Charger Adventure
It’s 2026, and I’m still tinkering with my 1969 Dodge Charger restomod. Last year, I dropped a BluePrint Engines Gen III Hemi Compatible 426 crate motor in it, paired with a Tremec TKX five-speed from American Powertrain. That was a game-changer compared to the old carbureted…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
Hollow Knight Silksong: DPS Analysis Reveals the Most Powerful Crest in 2026
Ever since Hollow Knight: Silksong finally launched, the community has been locked in a fierce but friendly debate over which Crest truly reigns supreme. Team Cherry, true to form, refuses to hand out exact stats, leaving players to argue over personal playstyles…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
Exploring Lost Verdania’s Dreamscape in Hollow Knight: Silksong
For those who have traversed the lower reaches of Pharloom and delved into Act 3 of Hollow Knight: Silksong, the hidden realm of Verdania appears on maps like a whispered rumor. This moss-shrouded dreamscape, accessible only after obtaining the Needolin’s Song to pierce a…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Greatest Flaw Is the Absence of a True Boss Rush Mode
When I finally picked up Hollow Knight: Silksong in early 2026, my hands were practically shaking with anticipation. After years of waiting, Hornet’s adventure delivered on almost every front – a sprawling new kingdom, silky smooth movement, and a suite of bosses…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
This Mod Finally Exposes Silksong’s Sneaky Breakable Walls
There I was, needle held high, smacking every inch of a moss-covered corridor in Bilewater for the fifth time. I knew a hidden chamber had to be nearby—I could practically smell the faint glow of a Rosary String behind the stone. But after ten minutes of bouncing off solid rock with…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
All Vendor Locations and Items in Hollow Knight: Silksong
Across the vast, silk-threaded kingdom of Pharloom, Hornet’s journey is made considerably smoother by a memorable cast of wandering merchants and stationary shopkeepers. Hollow Knight: Silksong features a vibrant economy of Rosaries—the game’s primary currency—and the vendors who…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
How Silksong’s Prison Break Left Me Naked, Afraid, and Absolutely Thrilled
I’ll never forget the first time a Wardenfly shoved me into a cage. Until that moment, I had been carving through Pharloom with the practiced arrogance of a veteran Hornet – dashing, parrying, and unleashing silk-spun fury on any bug foolish enough to cross my path. I’d…
-
xtameembb posted an update 8 weeks ago
My Treacherous Expedition into Hollow Knight Silksong’s Putrified Ducts
The clang of my needle echoed through the Chorale Chambers, a sound that had become as familiar as my own breathing. I’d been weaving through the citadel for hours, and yet a peculiar itch told me I was missing something crucial. That’s when I caught a glimpse of a…
-
xtameembb posted an update 8 weeks ago
How Mods Transformed My Lies of P Journey in 2026
The Puppet Frenzy still haunts Krat, even three years after the original game’s release. I returned to this corrupted Belle Époque city in 2026, drawn back by the Overture DLC and a desire to bend the rules. This time, I came armed with a full suite of mods that rewired the experience into…
-
xtameembb posted an update 8 weeks ago
Pontiac’s Rarest Muscle Cars: From Single-Digit Production to Legendary Status
Long after the last Pontiac rolled off the assembly line, the brand’s muscle cars continue to command extraordinary attention. In 2026, a half-century removed from the height of the displacement wars, these low-volume machines are no longer just dusty collectibles –…
- Load More
