xtameembb
Member-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Resurrecting the Purple Phoenix: The 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T Wagon’s Return from Decades of Silence
On a forgotten patch of farmland, where time had crawled to a near halt and rust performed its slow alchemy, a truly one-of-a-kind muscle machine sat cocooned in a thick shroud of dust. It wasn’t just any abandoned project; it was a 1971…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
How I Chased a Talking Mushroom Across Silksong for the Secret Ending
Let me tell you about the weirdest, most rewarding wild goose chase I’ve ever embarked on in a video game. It involves a tiny, mumbling fungus, a magical needle instrument, and an ending so hidden that even the game’s own map seems to conspire against you. If you’re aiming for…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Silksong: Conquering the Pain, Anguish and Misery Quest in 2026
Even as the calendar turns to 2026, the sprawling kingdom of Pharloom continues to reveal its darkest secrets to dedicated explorers. Among the most talked-about hidden challenges this year is the side quest “Pain, Anguish and Misery” in Hollow Knight: Silksong. What…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Silksong: All 20 Memory Locket Locations To Max Out Your Accessory Slots
Ever since Hollow Knight: Silksong dropped, players have been scouring every nook and cranny of Pharloom for its most coveted upgrade items. Among the stacks of Rosaries and gleaming shards, Memory Lockets are the real game-changer. These little beauties don’t just look…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong’s 10 Most Annoying Enemies That Will Drive You Mad
Venturing through the hauntingly beautiful kingdom of Pharloom in 2026, players have learned a harsh truth: not every nightmare comes with a grand orchestral theme and a dedicated health bar. Sometimes, the most hair-pulling moments arise from the common critters lurking…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
The Silksong Charge Attack Finally Got Its Silk Back, and I’m Relearning Everything
Let’s be honest: for months I’ve been treating Hornet’s charge attack like a fancy party trick. You know the one—hold the button, watch her coil up like an over‑caffeinated spring, then release a blow that has all the grace of a wet noodle. In the time it takes…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
The Richest Bugs in Pharloom: Hornet’s Guide to Rosary Farming
Pharloom is a kingdom where even the benches demand payment, and the local bugs trade in shiny beads called Rosaries. Every doorbell seems to need a donation, every fast-travel bellway empties your pockets, and Hornet quickly learns that a blade without a full wallet is just a…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
My Toughest Fights in Hollow Knight: Silksong – The 10 Hardest Bosses Ranked
It’s 2026, and I can still feel the phantom ache in my fingers from the hours I poured into Hollow Knight: Silksong. When it finally released last year, I dove into Pharloom’s depths knowing full well that Team Cherry would raise the bar. What I didn’t expect was just…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Into the Silken Labyrinth: A Wanderer’s Tale Through Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Biomes
In the year since Hollow Knight: Silksong descended upon the gaming world like a long-awaited prophecy, one adventurer’s journey through the kingdom of Pharloom has become a mosaic of triumph and tribulation. Elena, a seasoned explorer of Metroidvanias,…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
How I Tamed the Raging Conchfly (Before It Burrowed Into My Sanity)
As I stumbled into the Sands of Karak, my needle trembling, I thought I’d seen it all. Little did I know, Team Cherry had cooked up a rematch that would make the original Great Conchflies look like a Sunday stroll. This thing—the Raging Conchfly—is a nightmare wrapped in a…
- Load More
