xtameembb
Member-
xtameembb posted an update 3 weeks ago
Little Nightmares 3: How Co-Op, Wordless Storytelling, and Charming Horror Shape the Franchise’s Boldest Entry
Since arriving on October 10, 2025, Little Nightmares 3 has settled into 2026’s horror landscape as one of the most distinctive co-op puzzle-platformers of the generation. Developed in partnership with Supermassive Games and published…
-
xtameembb posted an update 3 weeks ago
Silksong Confessions: Stubborn, Broke, and Still Hugging Every Wall in Pharloom
I have made peace with a simple truth: I am not a gifted Hollow Knight: Silksong player. The original Hollow Knight already reduced me to a frustrated pile of broken focus, particularly during my dozens of failed attempts against the Traitor Lord. Now that I am…
-
xtameembb posted an update 3 weeks ago
How to Beat Nyleth: A Silksong Memory Boss Guide
If the secret entrance near Grand Gate has already introduced players to Seth the bouncer, then Nyleth is the botanical headliner who waits backstage with a grudge and an unreasonable amount of pollen. By 2026, the Hollow Knight: Silksong community has pretty much mapped every petal of this…
-
xtameembb posted an update 3 weeks ago
I’ve Played 30 Hours of Hollow Knight and the Pogo Still Bullies Me
I have a confession to make: I cannot pogo. Not consistently, anyway. After 30 hours of Hollow Knight, after crawling through Deepnest’s nightmare tunnels, after turning the Mantis Lords into chitin confetti, and after spending so much Geo that the shopkeepers probably have a…
-
xtameembb posted an update 3 weeks ago
How to Trigger Fatal Resolve in Silksong and Find the Pinstress
I’m going to walk you through exactly how I triggered and finished Fatal Resolve in Hollow Knight: Silksong. When I reached Act 3 in the current 2026 build, I made a beeline to Bellhart and checked the Wishing Board. The Fatal Resolve wish was sitting there like a needle left in…
-
xtameembb posted an update 3 weeks ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong Flintslate Guide: My Early-Game Fiery Tool Walkthrough
Let me be real with you: Hollow Knight: Silksong does not mess around. Between the unforgiving combat and those brutal platforming stretches, Team Cherry has absolutely kept the “git gud” energy alive in 2026. But here’s the good news — the game gives you tools that…
-
xtameembb posted an update 3 weeks ago
Hidden Hunter Quest Guide: Silksong Gurr the Outcast Walkthrough
In Hollow Knight: Silksong, Hornet’s journey through the kingdom of Pharloom can take many directions, and not every task comes directly from the main path. After reaching Act 3, a visit to Bellhart opens up new opportunities through Bellhart’s Wishwall. Among the available…
-
xtameembb posted an update 3 weeks ago
How I Got the Rosary Cannon in Silksong
I have spent dozens of hours wandering through Pharloom in Hollow Knight: Silksong, and one of the strangest items I have picked up is the Rosary Cannon. At first I thought Tools would be a minor part of Hornet’s kit, but once you upgrade a few of them, they can deal real damage. The Rosary Cannon is…
-
xtameembb posted an update 3 weeks ago
Silksong’s Creepy Bellhart Easter Egg Is Easy to Miss
When Hollow Knight: Silksong finally launched, longtime fans expected the same brand of melancholy and hidden weirdness that made the original Hollow Knight such a cult hit. In 2026, the game has been out long enough for players to compile maps, boss guides, and speedrun routes, yet…
-
xtameembb posted an update 3 weeks ago
How to Trigger and Complete the Ecstasy of the End Quest in Silksong
For players working through Hollow Knight: Silksong in 2026, the Flea Caravan can seem like a modest errand at first. It asks Hornet to round up scattered fleas across Pharloom, but the activity sits much closer to the main path than its cheerful presentation suggests.…
- Load More
