xtameembb
Member-
xtameembb posted an update 3 weeks ago
How to Trigger and Complete the Ecstasy of the End Quest in Silksong
For players working through Hollow Knight: Silksong in 2026, the Flea Caravan can seem like a modest errand at first. It asks Hornet to round up scattered fleas across Pharloom, but the activity sits much closer to the main path than its cheerful presentation suggests.…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
How to Reach Far Fields Secret Area in Silksong
Okay, listen. I have been spelunking through Pharloom since the Act 3 content landed in 2026, and if you are anything like me, you have probably stared at the Far Fields map, noticed that suspiciously blank corner, and thought, “Yep, there is a secret over there.” Good news: there absolutely is.…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
The 8 Best Soulslike Games With the Most Diverse Enemy Variety
In the sprawling universe of Soulslikes, few design choices shape a journey as deeply as the enemies prowling each region. A game can refine its parry timings, polish its stamina management, and craft a haunting world, yet if its bestiary dresses the same creature in three…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
Silksong Is Real, and It’s a Masterpiece Worth the Seven-Year Wait
After what felt like an eternity—and a running joke about the heat death of the universe—Hollow Knight: Silksong is finally here. By 2026, players who fire it up on a PS5 know that surreal feeling of pausing in Bellhart or Shellwood, soaking in the hand-painted backdrops, and…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
Pharloom Kept These Silksong Secrets From Me Until My Third Run
After Hornet’s needle finally cut through the last pale thread of Pharloom in early 2026, I was certain I had wrung every drop of silk from Hollow Knight: Silksong. I was not even close. The game had been hiding tiny mechanical threads beneath its already dense map, and I only found…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
Ten Bosses That Will Test Hornet’s Skills in Hollow Knight: Silksong
In the kingdom of Pharloom, every corner hides a challenge, and the road forward is never free of trouble. The bosses of Hollow Knight: Silksong are more than simple obstacles; they are tests of timing, patience, and mastery over Hornet’s silk and needle. A traveler who…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
Silksong’s PlayStation Trophy List Drops Steel Soul and Steel Heart
In the sprawling kingdom of Pharloom, a PlayStation 5 owner named Mara finally reached the final challenge after thirty hours of careful platforming and brutal combat. Like many players, she had been drawn to Hollow Knight: Silksong when it launched on September 4, 2025. The…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
How I Felt Watching Someone Beat Every Silksong Boss Flawlessly
Man, when it comes to Hollow Knight: Silksong, the community never ceases to knock my socks off. I have been deep in the weeds with this game since it finally launched back in September 2025, and just when I thought I had seen it all, a player comes along and pulls off something…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
How to Get the Barbed Bracelet in Hollow Knight: Silksong and Is It Worth It?
In Hollow Knight: Silksong, Hornet’s expanding collection of Tools grants players flexibility for every combat and platforming challenge. Some Tools improve movement, others grant defensive benefits, and a few trade safety for raw damage output. The Barbed Bracelet…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong – Every Simple Key Location and Locked Door Guide
I still remember the first time I saw the Simple Key in Bone Bottom. Five hundred rosaries for a key felt like a scam. After dozens of hours in Hollow Knight: Silksong, I can tell you it is not. These keys unlock some of the most valuable rooms in Pharloom, from…
- Load More
