xtameembb
Member-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong – Every Simple Key Location and Locked Door Guide
I still remember the first time I saw the Simple Key in Bone Bottom. Five hundred rosaries for a key felt like a scam. After dozens of hours in Hollow Knight: Silksong, I can tell you it is not. These keys unlock some of the most valuable rooms in Pharloom, from…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
Hollow Knight Silksong: The Emotional Tribute Behind Shrine Guardian Seth
In the sprawling kingdom of Pharloom, players who wander far beyond the main routes of Hollow Knight Silksong may uncover a hidden boss tucked away in the Grand Gate. That encounter is far more than an ordinary test of combat skill. The warrior known as Shrine Guardian…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
My Liquid Lacquer Delivery to Mask Maker in Silksong
After I saved Tipp and Pill, I thought the chaos was over. Nope. Those two immediately put me on courier duty, and the Liquid Lacquer delivery to Mask Maker became the closest thing Silksong has to a stress test for the soul. That little jar sat in my inventory like a fragile glass heart,…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
How I Delivered the Queen’s Egg to Styx in Hollow Knight: Silksong
I still remember accepting the Queen’s Egg from Tipp and Pill as though someone had placed a glass bell inside my inventory—one wrong knock and the entire tone of the journey would change. The delivery to Styx in Sinner’s Road felt less like an ordinary errand and more like…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
How to Get the Conchcutter in Silksong and Why It Melts Bosses
If you have been poking around the Citadel in Hollow Knight: Silksong, you have probably heard about the Conchcutter, and yeah, it is every bit as nasty as it sounds. I finally grabbed it in the second act after a few very sweaty attempts, and it immediately changed how I…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
How I Beat Lace the Second Time in Silksong
Let me paint you a picture: back in Hollow Knight, Hornet was the boss who made me hurl my controller across the room in Greenpath and later in Kingdom’s Edge. Now, in Silksong, I finally get to play as her. But the universe has a twisted sense of humor, because Lace has arrived to fill the vacant…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
How I Triggered and Finished the Dark Hearts Quest in Silksong
While pushing through Act 3 of Hollow Knight: Silksong, I noticed a new Hunt-type wish pinned to the Bellhart Wish Board. The citizens of Bellhart were clearly unsettled—they kept looking over their shoulders at dark, pulsing growths that had begun appearing in the surrounding areas.…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
How I Found Every Crest in Hollow Knight: Silksong
I never expected a simple badge to change how Hornet moves, attacks, and survives. But that is exactly what Crests do in Hollow Knight: Silksong. After too many hours wandering Pharloom in 2026, I finally tracked down all seven and earned that achievement. Here is my story.
Hunter Crest
This…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
The Heartbreaking Legacy of Seth, a Fan-Created Boss in Hollow Knight: Silksong
When Hollow Knight: Silksong finally arrived on September 4, 2025, it was more than just the end of a six-year wait. The long-anticipated sequel to Team Cherry’s beloved indie hit launched with record-breaking player counts, crashed digital storefronts, and even…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 weeks ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong Tops 92 On OpenCritic In Tight GOTY Race
I’ve kept a close eye on Hollow Knight: Silksong’s post-launch reception, and after nearly two weeks of reviews filtering in, the picture is remarkably clear. Team Cherry’s long-awaited Metroidvania sequel currently sits at a 92 on OpenCritic across 45 critic reviews, including our…
- Load More
