xtameembb
Member-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
What Counts for 100% Completion in Silksong and What Doesn’t
Tracking down a full completion run in Hollow Knight: Silksong can feel mysterious at first. The game does not openly explain what pushes its internal percentage higher, and many players only discover the system after obtaining a particular item. Once the Farsight item is found…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong – Grand Mother Silk Boss Strategy and Extended Ending Guide
At the end of Act 2 in Hollow Knight: Silksong, players finally come face to face with the Grand Mother Silk, the towering weaver whose threads hold the Citadel together. After defeating Lace in The Cradle and unlocking a short side path with a bench and…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
Silksong Fans Turn Savage Beastfly Into Their Most Despised Boss
Hollow Knight: Silksong’s collection of challenging bosses has produced no shortage of frustration, yet few enemies inspire the same strange mixture of dread and resentment as the Savage Beastfly. It is not the most complex creature in the game, nor does it possess a sprawling…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
My Journey Through Every Hollow Knight: Silksong Ending
I still remember the first time I reached the end of Hollow Knight: Silksong in 2026. I thought I had understood Hallownest’s fate, but then a hidden Act 3 opened up and everything changed. Depending on my actions, quests, and the bosses I defeated before the credits rolled, I could…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong Lost Lace Guide: Builds, Phases, and Void Dodging
By 2026, plenty of dedicated Hollow Knight: Silksong players have already stared into the abyss long enough to know that Lost Lace is not just a reskin – it is an absolute gauntlet. The final showdown pits Hornet against a void-soaked Lace after diving into the abyss,…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
Silksong’s Savage Beastfly Rematch: Surviving Lava for a Mask Shard
Hollow Knight: Silksong already had the nerve to introduce one of the most hated bosses in Metroidvania history. Did anyone ask for the Savage Beastfly to return? Absolutely not. Did Team Cherry listen? Also absolutely not. Instead, they placed a rematch atop a pit of lava…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
A Player’s Guide to Surviving Groal the Great in Hollow Knight: Silksong
Every player who descends into the Bilewater region of Pharloom eventually learns a simple truth: Groal the Great is less a test of skill and more a test of stubbornness. The journey to his arena is long. The maggot water stings. The minions waste time. And then the…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
How to Beat Father of the Flame in Silksong
I have to admit, after falling in love with gimmick boss fights way back in Demon’s Souls, I get a little thrill whenever a game lets me fight something that isn’t just a giant health bar with legs. So when I reached the Father of the Flame in Silksong, I felt right at home. This fight is built…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
Hell Is Us Director Calls Silksong Shadow Drop ‘A Little Callous’
When Team Cherry finally lifted the curtain on Hollow Knight: Silksong’s release date, the indie world didn’t just sit up—it scrambled. After seven years of waiting, players had exactly two weeks to prepare. But while fans celebrated, a wave of developers quietly opened their…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong — Forebrothers Signis and Gron Boss Guide
Hidden away in the scorching depths of the Deep Docks, Hollow Knight: Silksong keeps one of its trickiest surprises for players who love poking around every corner. It is not just a hidden area filled with exploding enemies, platforming puzzles, and shiny treasures — it is also…
- Load More
