xtameembb
Member-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
All Main Story Quests and Wishes in Hollow Knight Silksong
Hollow Knight: Silksong structures its adventure through a layered system of main story quests and optional Wishes, guiding players across the vast kingdom of Pharloom. The campaign is divided into three acts, and across those acts the game contains a total of 21 main story…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
Silksong Final Audience Quest: Locating and Defeating the Second Sentinel
As Hornet ventures through the second act of Silksong, a seemingly minor curiosity in the form of a Cogwork Heart Piece can pull attention away from the primary path. Each recovered fragment feeds into a larger side quest that ultimately revives a Citadel protector and…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
How to Get the Clawline Grappling Hook in Hollow Knight: Silksong
Every so often, a single movement tool turns a Metroidvania from a pleasant wander into a physics-defying joyride. Hornet’s Clawline in Hollow Knight: Silksong is exactly that item. On paper it sounds modest: a grappling hook that lets her zip to dedicated hooks, latch onto…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
Hollow Knight Silksong Surpasses Metroid Sales Records in Record Time
In the sprawling, often unpredictable landscape of indie gaming, few stories feel as remarkable as the continued rise of Team Cherry. The original Hollow Knight, a hauntingly beautiful hand-drawn adventure through the forgotten kingdom of Hallownest, was already an…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
Silksong Patch 2: Team Cherry Fixes Bugs, Keeps the Pain Deliciously Intact
I’ll admit it: I have a love-hate relationship with Hollow Knight: Silksong where the “hate” part is mostly me yelling at a boss named Sister Splinter while my cat judges me from the couch. The game is brilliant, but the discourse around it has become a rotating…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
I Found Every Pale Oil Location in Hollow Knight: Silksong
I’ll be honest: when I first started Hollow Knight: Silksong, I expected weapon upgrades to be a straightforward grind. I kept swapping tools, collecting new crests, and hunting down Mask Shards all over Pharloom, but my needle damage barely moved. That changed after I freed Bellhart…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
Team Cherry Reveals Second Hollow Knight: Silksong Patch with Fixes and Clarity
The lantern-lit halls of Pharloom saw a fresh wave of pilgrims in the weeks after Hornet’s solo journey began. Hollow Knight: Silksong has already gathered more than five million players across every platform, with half a million of them arriving on Steam within…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
How I Unlocked the Faydown Cloak Double Jump in Hollow Knight: Silksong
I never expected a feathery cloak to rewrite the way I moved through Pharloom, but Hollow Knight: Silksong has a habit of hiding its best mobility tools behind freezing climbs and spike-lined detours. The Faydown Cloak, Hornet’s double jump upgrade, sat at the top of…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
My Favorite Tools in Hollow Knight Silksong After Finally Playing It
I never thought I would be this obsessed with a compass. But here we are, in 2026, with Hollow Knight: Silksong finally loaded on my machine, and I have spent more time rearranging Tools than actually sleeping. Hornet’s Crest has limited slots, so every red, blue, or yellow…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago
Silksong: A Cheeky Guide to the Green Prince Quest and Lost Verdania
Silksong is stuffed with enough optional sorrow to fill a quiver of needles, but few side stories hit as hard as the Green Prince quest. This melancholy mantis does not hand out a wish slip or spam a quest marker; he simply waits behind a locked door, radiating the kind of…
- Load More
