by
  • The Four-Door Corvette That Arrived Too Late: The Pontiac G8 GXP Story

    For decades, Pontiac seemed to do no wrong. The brand built honest, fast, and affordable muscle cars, from the golden-era GTO to the Trans Am made famous by Bo “Bandit” Darville and KITT in Knight Rider. By the late 2000s, though, Pontiac was fighting for relevance. Then came…

    Read more

  • How to Complete Flexile Spines and Unlock the Drifter’s Cloak in Hollow Knight: Silksong

    Every so often, a game throws a quest at a player that looks optional but turns out to be the main road forward. In Hollow Knight: Silksong, that quest is Flexile Spines. Set in the Far Fields, this Wish tasks Hornet with gathering 25 Spine Cores from…

    Read more

  • Hollow Knight Silksong: All Cogheart Locations and How to Use Them

    In Hollow Knight: Silksong, the three Cogheart pieces are one of Pharloom’s best-kept secrets. As of 2026, this little scavenger hunt still hasn’t changed in the latest build, so players can follow these steps without worry. The game barely drops a hint about what they do, so…

    Read more

  • How Vog Helps You Find Every Lost Flea in Silksong

    Pharloom’s depths have a way of hiding the tiny things that matter most. Among the many secrets woven into Hollow Knight: Silksong, the 30 Lost Fleas are easy to stumble across at first, then maddeningly easy to miss once Hornet’s map starts filling in. But there is one small soul who can turn…

    Read more

  • I Collected All 30 Silksong Fleas So You Don’t Have To

    Look, I’ll be honest: when I dove back into Hollow Knight: Silksong in 2026, I did not expect my late-game life to revolve around rescuing 30 misbehaving fleas from every cursed corner of Pharloom. But here we are. Hornet is apparently a full-time flea therapist now, and if you want that…

    Read more

  • Hollow Knight Silksong Advanced Alchemy Quest Walkthrough and Secret Boss

    The kingdom of Pharloom is full of dangerous detours and quiet requests, and few side tasks in Hollow Knight: Silksong capture that balance as well as the Advanced Alchemy quest. This mission begins deep in the third act, after Hornet has already begun to understand…

    Read more

  • My 2026 Search for Every Simple Key and Simple Door in Silksong

    When I started a fresh run of Hollow Knight: Silksong in 2026, I made a promise to myself: no locked Simple Door would remain closed. Simple Keys are rare items that open Simple Doors, allowing Hornet to access new areas, hidden treasure caches, quest objectives, and shortcuts. In…

    Read more

  • Hollow Knight: Silksong – Crawbug Clearing Wish Quest and Ragpelt Farming Guide

    When players step back into the sprawling kingdom of Pharloom in 2026, the Crawbug Clearing Wish quest remains one of those sneaky tasks that is easy to overlook. Hornet’s journey through Hollow Knight: Silksong is packed with optional content, but this particular…

    Read more

  • Hollow Knight: Silksong – Crawbug Clearing Wish Quest and Ragpelt Farming Guide

    When players step back into the sprawling kingdom of Pharloom in 2026, the Crawbug Clearing Wish quest remains one of those sneaky tasks that is easy to overlook. Hornet’s journey through Hollow Knight: Silksong is packed with optional content, but this particular…

    Read more

  • Hollow Knight Silksong’s Hidden Cursed Kidnapping Detail You Probably Missed

    I’ve been spending way too many nights exploring every corner of Pharloom since Silksong landed, and I thought I had seen most of what Team Cherry tucked into this massive world. Then I wandered into the Far Fields and got grabbed by that armored flea. You know the one:…

    Read more

  • Load More