xtameembb
Member-
xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago
Silksong Spider Strings Guide: Unlocking and Using the Yellow Tool
In Hollow Knight: Silksong, Act 2 is full of odd tools, but Spider Strings might be one of the most puzzling pickups in Songclave. The Yellow Tool’s description reads like it was written by a very sleepy cartographer, leaving many players unsure whether it’s a combat upgrade, a…
-
xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago
The Most Brutal Bosses I Fought in Hollow Knight: Silksong
I stepped back into Pharloom in 2026 thinking my time with the original Hollow Knight had prepared me. I was wrong. Team Cherry did not simply add more health bars or longer attack chains. They crafted a gauntlet of pain that feels personal, precise, and absolutely merciless. After…
-
xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago
This 756-HP Cadillac ATS-V Is a Six-Speed Manual Monster
I’ll be honest with you: I have a real weakness for four-door sleepers that can humble muscle cars, and this heavily modified 2018 Cadillac ATS-V made me do a double take. In factory trim, the ATS-V’s 3.6-liter twin-turbo V6 was no slouch, cranking out 464 horsepower and 445 lb-ft of…
-
xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago
How I Finally Bested the First Sinner in Silksong (And You Can Too!)
Let’s be real: by now, you’ve probably heard the legends. The First Sinner isn’t just a boss in Hollow Knight: Silksong — she’s a rite of passage. I still remember my first encounter in 2026, swaggering into the Slab with a fresh needle and zero clue that I was about to get…
-
xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago
I Finally Got the Platinum in Hollow Knight: Silksong – Here’s My Guide
Like many of you, I was completely mesmerized by Hollow Knight: Silksong the moment it launched. The breathtaking art, the fluid combat, the haunting melodies – it’s a masterpiece that demands to be experienced. But for a completionist like me, simply reaching the…
-
xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago
The Agony of Bilewater: Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Most Notorious Swamp
It’s 2026, and the mere mention of Bilewater still sends a shiver down the spines of Hallownest’s most seasoned wanderers. While Hollow Knight: Silksong has been dissected by fans since its release, no area has quite earned the same level of infamy. For every elegant…
-
xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago
Silksong’s Steep Difficulty Curve Is All Hornet’s Fault, Says Team Cherry
It’s been over a year since Hollow Knight: Silksong finally graced our screens—September 4, 2025, a date etched into the memories of patient fans everywhere—and yet the gaming community still hasn’t fully caught its breath. No, not from the exhilaration. From the…
-
xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago
Guide to the Steel Soul Exclusive Quest: A Vassal Lost in Hollow Knight: Silksong
Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Steel Soul mode is a true test of endurance and skill, stripping away the safety net of ordinary death and replacing it with a single, unforgiving life. It is a mode players unlock only after completing the game—or by entering a secret…
-
xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago
Team Cherry Addresses Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Steep Difficulty in Rare Developer Commentary
Since its release earlier this year, Hollow Knight: Silksong has been simultaneously hailed as a masterpiece and condemned for its merciless challenge. While the original Hollow Knight was no walk in the park, its sequel has proven to be a…
-
xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago
Giving the Phantom the Boot: Silksong’s Sneakiest Act 2 Shortcut
If there’s one thing every Hollow Knight: Silksong spelunker quickly learns, it’s that Pharloom never does things the boring way. Just when players think they’ve mapped every dusty crevice, the game throws a curveball like The Phantom – a secret boss who moonlights as a creepy…
- Load More
